Member Since: 2014
Company: Mechanics Bank
Profession: Financial Services
Power Group: Financial
Contact Number: 707-256-4347
- Consumer Home Equity Lines
- Consumer & Business accounts.
- Complete retail and business account packages
Alonso Hernandez, Financial Services Manager
Founded in 1905, Mechanics Bank provides personal banking, business banking, trust and estate services, brokerage and wealth management services through thirty-three offices across Northern California.
We demonstrate our values to the thousands of hardworking individuals and businesses who have chosen Mechanics Bank by providing personalized service with access to real people; by employing knowledgeable, tenured bankers who know your name and commit their personal best to you; and by investing in and giving back to our local communities.
Alonso Hernandez, your Financial Services Manager at Mechanics Bank, has been in the Financial Services sector for over 10 years in Napa County. He loves to give back to his community by actively participating with local Non-Profits, local schools, and any community development that he can get his hands on.
Give him a call or stop by his office, and allow him to make your financial life easier one step at a time.
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? 3 Years
- What has BNI done for you? BNI has allowed to build a valuable network in the Napa Valley with trustworthy and reliable businesses.
- Why did you join BNI? I was invited by a member as a substitute, and was immediately able to see the value of a possible membership.
- What does your company do? Full Service Banking.
- What is your job title? Financial Services Manager
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Accounts specialist & community involvement.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? Finance and banking has been my career since I got out of High school, and nothing has ever taken my attention away from it since.
- How do you help your community? I am involved with numerous non-profits in the community. ParentsCan, Puertas Abiertas, Napa Valley CanDo, Mentis, Project Graduation, and Mollys Angels are amongst some of the ones that I am involved with. My position allows me to consistently help these organizations not only with time, but with materials and financially as well.
- What are your hobbies or activities of interest? I really enjoy spending time with family, outdoor sports, and traveling.
- What is your key to success? Ensure that every day is lived to the fullest potential, and always make sure that every person in front of me is treated with respect, care, and compassion.