Member Since:December 2016
Company: Bertha’s House Cleaning & Janitorial
Profession: Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services
Power Group: Property Services
Contact Number: 707-481-0235
- House Cleaning
- Janitorial Service
- Construction Clean Up
- Power & Window Washing
- Excellent Customer Service
For more than 10 years, Bertha Vargas, owns and operates Berth’s Housekeeping and Janitorial, a licensed and professional residential and commercial cleaning business servicing the Napa Valley. With her dedicated cleaning crew and specialized products clients can have the peace of mind knowing they are receiving superior cleaning solutions at affordable prices.
At Bertha’s Housecleaning & Janitorial, you will receive nothing short of top-quality professionalism and we can adjust and customize any cleaning service to your needs and goals. No job is too big or too small, in fact from small cleaning projects to large construction site clean ups, Bertha and her “clean team” is on time and at your service. Before you know it, your home or office building will be absolutely pristine and immaculate.
While Bertha’s past work experiences include Cosmetology, Modeling, and Hospitality, her dream was to one day own her own business. Ready for the challenge, she combined her organization skills and passion for cleaning and with the help and support of family members started her business. Keeping her eye on her goals and learning from other’s successes helped her accomplish this goal.
Bertha resides in Napa with her husband, three children, and Kiki the family Chihuahua. When Bertha is not working or caring for her family she enjoys shopping, long walks, reading, and traveling to Mexico and Europe.
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member?5 months.
- What has BNI done for you? BNI has helped to grow both the Residential and Commercial parts of my business. I have received great referrals from this group and I gain so much knowledge from networking with my power groups.
- Why did you join BNI?My sister-in-law introduced me to a couple of the BNI members who invited me to a meeting. Immediately I knew this business group was for me. The members have been key business references for me and I quickly saw how the value of their connections could directly impact business.
- What does your company do? We provide professional House cleaning, Janitorial, and Construction Site Clean Up services in the Napa Valley. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and we offer free estimates.
- What is your job title?Business Owner
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? As the business owner, I run all the day-to-day operations of the business and make sure that all residential and commercial jobs are done efficiently and effectively to meet my high standards and are completed to my client’s satisfaction.
- Why did you decide to take that direction?After starting a family, I decided it was time to look for more work but was underwhelmed by my options. I decided perhaps this was a sign to follow my entrepreneurial spirit and start my own business. I followed my instinct and never looked back.
- How do you help your community? Bertha’s Housekeeping & Janitorial is a proud supporter of Vintage High School’s sports programs.
- What are your hobbies or activities of interest? Shopping, working out, reading, and travel
- What is your key to success? Keep your eye on your goals. Learn from other’s successes and share your knowledge and success with others.