Member Since: 2014
Company: K&J Moving Systems
Profession: Moving and Storage
Power Group: Trades
Contact Number: 707.224.8200
- Packing Expertise
- Customer Service
Cliff Kielhorn, K&J Moving Systems
Selecting a moving company is a big decision with important implications.
You need a mover who has the expertise and the infrastructure to get you packed, moved, and back to work with the smallest possible impact to your operations, and without damaging your facilities or fragile equipment.
That’s where we come in. K & J will work with you to build a comprehensive move plan based on a thorough understanding of what you want. The key elements of a successful move are experienced people, planning to minimize disruption, flexibility and communication, and property protection.
Relocating your family to a new home can be a very stressful time for you and your loved ones, with all of the things you need to accomplish prior to the actual move itself, such as selling your existing home and purchasing your new one, changing utilities, change of address notices, not to mention preparing your children for leaving friends and in some cases loved ones, enrolling in a new school along with making new friends, these are just a few things which you have or will be dealing with.
K & J Moving Systems utilizes state-of-the-art fully enclosed moving vans for protection of valuables. Each van is fully equipped with moving pads and equipment to make handling your property with utmost professionalism.
“Changing The Reputation of the Moving Industry One Relocation at a Time”
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? 3yrs
- What has BNI done for you? Increased my referral and marketing skills as well as creating a huge influx of business
- Why did you join BNI? To increase sales for the company and to establish long term relationships with other businesses.
- What does your company do?We are a moving and storage company.
- What is your job title? CEO
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? I handle the sales and marketing for the company.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I like working physically hard for my money.
- How do you help your community? My charity of choice is “Operation: with love from home.” We also work with NVCH to help donate furniture to needy people.
- What are your hobbies or activities of interest? RVing and Golf.
- What is your key to success? Never ever stop pushing forward.