Member Since: July 2014
Company: Lipton Tax Company, Inc.
Profession: Enrolled Agent
Power Group: Business Support
Contact Number: 707-927-5995
- Individual and Business Tax Services
- Tax Preparation
- Business Formation
- Tax Planning
- Mentoring support for new businesses
DJ Lipton Weide, EA has earned a solid reputation for helping taxpayers with IRS audits, prior-year tax issues, estate and trust tax planning and the Affordable Care Act. The Napa resident has worked in the tax business for 37 years, helping taxpayers plan and prepare, so that they can avoid audits while taking advantage of favorable tax rules and regulations. She helps individuals, small business owners of such entities as small Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies, as well as Estates, Trusts, and Tax Exempt Organizations understand the tax implications of major decisions.
She explains the pros and cons of tax-deductible contributions, purchasing real estate, buying businesses, refinancing, retirement and career changes. She is an Enrolled Agent, which means she has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and is available to help you with your tax issues so you can concentrate on the more important aspects of your life, career and company.
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? Since July 2014
- What has BNI done for you? Helped me grow my business more than I thought possible.
- Why did you join BNI? Because I wanted to join a strong Business Networking Organization, and I knew several of your members when I joined.
- What does your company do? Income Tax Preparation, Representation and Advising
- What is your job title? President and Enrolled Agent
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Leading and managing my company, and tax advising and preparation.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I wanted to make my company grow and give me a good living, as well as help me create a business to be sold later when I want to retire.
- How do you help your community? I am treasurer on the Board of a couple of local tax exempt organizations, and I volunteer whenever possible.
- What are your hobbies or activities of interest? Dance, Martial Arts, gardening, hiking and socializing
- What is your key to success? Stay focused on my goals, invite more experienced people to help and advise me, and keep adjusting as necessary to meet everyday challenges.