Member Since: 2015
Company: WSI (We Simplify the Internet)
Profession: Digital Marketing Services
Power Group: Business-to-Business
Contact Number: 707-266-6560
- Digital Marketing Consulting
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
Monica brings 25 years of branding, marketing communications, interactive marketing, sales, account management, and website project management experience to the WSI team. Spending several years in the dot.com space, Monica garnered both corporate and agency experience. She specialized in developing traditional and online marketing communications strategies, and honed her skills in client and project management, for high profile entertainment and e-commerce companies like Berkeley Systems Inc., Sierra Online, World Opponent Network, Cendant Corporation, Reel.com, and Hollywood Entertainment Corporation. After moving to the Napa Valley, she applied her digital marketing knowledge to the Wine industry working for winery clients and marketing firms such as Signature Wines, Pinot Days, and Balzac Communications & Marketing.
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been a BNI member? 1.5 Years
2. What has BNI done for you? BNI has helped to grow my business networks quickly and to gain more visibility with local businesses.
3. Why did you join BNI? I have always valued the importance of networking and when I discovered there was an opening for the digital marketing category in the Napa chapter I quickly took action.
4. What does your company do? WSI is a full-service digital marketing company that helps companies leverage proven digital marketing strategies to boost their bottom line. We specialize in various digital marketing solutions including Website design & development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Digital Advertising, Reputation Management and more.
5. What is your job title? Digital Marketing Consultant
6. What does your role entail, in a nutshell? I offer thorough consultation and sound advice on how your company can take advantage of digital marketing.
7. Why did you decide to take that direction? I started my career in technology 30 years ago and found a passion for marketing so naturally I embraced the new marketing of the digital age. I enjoy helping businesses improve their online presence and achieve online marketing success.
8. How do you help your community? I strongly believe in giving back to your community and have supported several organizations through volunteering and fundraising efforts for Senior Wish, Canine Guardians, and St. Apollinaris Catholic School.
9. What are your hobbies or activities of interest? I enjoy long walks, health & wellness, spending time with family and friends, and traveling.
10. What is your key to success? Live in the moment, love what you do, and take action!