Member Since: April 2016
Company: Forum Interiors
Profession: Interior Designer specializing in design and supply of remodeling materials
Power Group: Trades
Contact Number: 707-258-9314
- Kitchen And Bath Design
- Space Planning
- Color Work
- Materials Selections
Raised in Napa from the time I was 3 months old, I attended Redwood Jr. High the year it opened. After graduation from Napa Senior High, I attended and graduated from Long Beach State, where I received my degree. I then returned to Napa to start a career.
My first venture was with a firm that concentrated on kitchen and bath sales only. Once there, I realized there was so much more I wanted to do with design. In 1991, I moved on to open my full service design studio, Forum Interiors. My goal was to provide selections of materials as well as design expertise to put projects together without the hassle of running from place to place to find them.
I love the Napa Valley and am grateful to be fortunate enough to live in such a wonderful place. Helping my clients has always been my priority, which is why most of my business has been repeat and referral. I believe my best asset is the ability to listen to what people say and then give them what they want.
MEMBER 10 QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? For one year
- What has BNI done for you? BNI has introduced me to a like minded group of professionals who I feel comfortable referring to my clients and friends.
- Why did you join BNI? I joined BNI to create a steady stream of business and level out sales through the slower times of the year.
- What does your company do? My company is a full service design studio working hand in hand with clients and contractors to supply interiors materials, such as plumbing fixtures, cabinets, counter tops etc. for kitchen and bath remodels.
- What is your job title? Owner/Forum Interiors 25 years in business in Napa
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? I meet with the clients personally, establish a plan for their projects, create a design, select materials and guide them through the process.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I love creating personal spaces for people.
- How do you help your community? I donate to Habitat for Humanity whenever I find things that people want to get rid of that could be used by others.
- What are your hobbies or activities of interest? I love to go off in the trailor with my 4 small dogs and Erik, my other ½. Along with that comes photography, water color painting and gardening.
- What is your key to success? Key to my success, is very hard work and the ability to listen to people so I can give them the finished project they are looking for. I always try to make the project fun and interactive.