Napa Valley Networkers always welcomes new business professionals to check out one of our weekly Chapter meetings. In fact, this is one of the best ways to experience the power of our group. At the meeting you will network with our members, learn more about our businesses, and have the opportunity to experience our process.
Join us & MEET LOCAL BUSINESS LEADERS
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 7:00am -8:30am
Location: Gasser Building
Main Conference Room
433 Soscol Ave. Napa, CA 94559
– Please enter the building on the North end. The conference room is on your right.
*Please bring 30+ business cards with you!
RSVP on the form.
We look forward to meeting you on Tuesday!
What to expect at Napa Valley Networker’s Meeting?
Here’s our official Agenda:
- Open Networking
- Welcome Visitors and Introduce Leadership Team, Membership Committee, Visitor Hosts, Education Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Growth Coordinator and Mentor Coordinator
- Purpose and Overview of BNI®
- Networking Education
- Announce BNI® Network Leaders
- Pass Business Card Box
- Welcome New and/or Renewing Members to the Organization
- Members Introduce Themselves and Give their Weekly Presentation
- Welcome Visitors to BNI® and Have Members Introduce Them
- Vice President’s Report
- Membership Committee Report
- Secretary/Treasurer Announces Speaker Rotation
- Speaker(s) Give 5-12 Minute Feature Presentation(s), Including Questions and Answers
- Referrals and Testimonials
- Referral Reality Check
- Secretary/Treasurer’s Report
- President Thanks Visitors
- BNI® Announcements, Reminders and Special Reports
- Door Prize Drawing(s), for Members Bringing Visitors or Referrals
- Close Meeting